Monday, August 27, 2012

Eye Gotta Hold on You: Mascara Monday

Well, its no denying that i am ALL about Big Lashes. Thus, it only made sense to share my adaptation of love for some lash lusting. 

As for me, my lashes tend to become immune to all types of mascara after only a few months use. This always leaves me in a panic and frustration. For one, I hate to waste any tube that I purchase. Two, having rough, spider-like and thin lashes are more upsetting to me than a zit. I LOVE mascara but I completely dislike the look of obviously showing you are wearing more than enough.   I'm always in need of an easy, insouciant mascara that can be my go-to charmer. Problem is, I constantly need to be switching up my tubes and brushes. 

Which brings me to..my Mascara Monday..yaaaa. 

Yesterday, after a perilous battle with Define A Lash, I decided it was time for a break up. I stopped by Target and picked up Scandal Eyes-lycra flex by Rimmel London. To be honest, I saw a picture of Zoe Deschanel, a sale tag, and snatched that baby right up. There was no previous analysis involved. Im a get-in the store and get out..as quickly as possible. Some people may call that impulse, I call it a mission. 

Anyways, here's my review. 



This is what Scandal Lashes Claim it does:  "Exclusive formula with Lycra Technology makes lashes look full and voluptuous, never stiff or brittle."

True!:- The brush itself is everything I could have asked for! Its big, its plush and wasn't engulfed with black residue when i took it out of the tube. 

What I loved: It definitely gave my lashes a lush volume, lengthening each and every lash WITHOUT leaving it hard or having the feeling of even wearing any mascara. It felt natural and I even applied several coats to test its clumping capabilities. There was also no flaking after a day of wear. 

What I disliked: well, this is actually perfect for my lashes. However, if you have smaller bottom lashes, this may become difficult to apply. 

Check out my alien picture Below to see how Scandal Eyes worked on me. 










No comments:

Post a Comment