Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lickin' Lips

We've seen it on the luscious lips of Lana Del Rey..and lets be honest, who can NOT stop and stare at her beauty? 


So, it became of instinctive aptitude to adopt a part of her maven mystery...


LIP LINER. 


See, the problem began when noticing that I naturally have very pale and nude lips. Yes, thats great when youre Penelope Cruz and have iconic olive undertones. However, for someone who is as fair skinned as her lips, it can some times become problematic. 


Using any sort of color on my lips can, at times, can be too much depending on my wardrobe and scenario. I started using lip liner as color because it kept my lips looking plump--by being able to sculpt the outter lips (a la Lana) but at the same time allowed the matte coloring to keep them looking basic and natural. These sticks are cheaper than lipstick and alleviates me from being washed out in pictures. 


In this picture I used Stilla Aspiring and applied it as liner as well as color all over my lips. I also used it in the shoot with AsheliPhotography which you can find here.


Give it a try! 






No comments:

Post a Comment