Sunday, July 8, 2012

Surfer Straight

Normally, my day to day hair routine involves, very little hair brushing, Bumble & Bumble's Spray de Mode, and and a few ounces of surf spray. However, today I opted to go for a big straight blow out and switch it up.


The key to getting big, straight hair is texture. Its all about texture. Now, while I can use BB surf spray to play up my waves, I also like it spray it in my damp hair and give my locks a good heated blow.  The texture makes my hair bigger and more susceptible to the florida humidity.

Heres what I used on my damp hair...


1. Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray
2. Bumble&Bumble Thickening Spray
3. Bumble&Bumble Tonic

I mixed in the product and literally blew my hair out, away from my face. I gave myself a deep side part to blow dry half of my hair, then flipped to another side part of the other side of my head to do the other section. I also flipped my hair upside sprayed it down with BB spray de mode, and flipped it back up to fix up with my fingers.

The key was to quickly run a straightener through the ends of my hair afterwards so I could still have body with a slight refined straight look.  This means, i barely used the straightener ONE time through my locks.  Let your layers do the talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment