Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sweatin that Summer Skin


Review, Review... 


From Season to Season, it can sometimes become troubling to suit up your skin. So, for those of you who are having trouble finding your glow, here are my summer savers. 


1. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion SPF 30. Now, I don't recommend this for the greasy at heart, but this lotion makes my makeup application a smooth easy ride. This thick creamer shrinks my pores and allows me to apply my makeup with a barely there approach. Worth every dollar. 


2. TooFaced Natural Eye Palette- Uh-May-Zing. Not only are these the perfect shades for summer, but Ive been using the colors 'Nude Beach' and 'Fashion' as instant highlighters under my eyes and on my check bones. Honey pot is sure to enhance any eye color. This Natural Palette is safe for those who shy away from shadow. 


3. Stila Sparkling Glaze- Stained gloss is always a go to for any occasion. It can transform from day to night and drops a jazz color to light up those lips all while keeping those suckers hydrated in the summer heat. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the TooFaced Natural Palette. It feels so soft on my eyelids and lasts all day and night. I too recommend it for people like me that shy away from shadow. : )

    ReplyDelete