Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sister-Ween

As Ive said in numerous posts, my amazing sister is a mother of three boys. Yes, as I said, she is simply amazing. 

Growing up, Halloween has always been a trivial celebration between my mom, my sister and myself. It is only fair that we carry on the tradition through my nephews. 

My nephews asked that my sister and I dress for the occasion. So, naturally in just a few minutes time, we raged my closet and here is what we came up with. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

I think this is my boyfriends FIRST appearance on DHH! He has become the candy man over the last few years and definitely enjoys it..dont be fooled. 
Above and below is my youngest nephew, as toad stool. My sister made the costume. Her boys were Mario, Luigi and Toad. 
Baby Toad patiently waiting at Auntie T's house to start the T-or-T madness! 

and what would this post be without makeup? 
I used MAC's lip fusion infatuation in Screen Siren to brighten up my drawn on kitty whiskers. This is literally the BEST way to wear red. It goes on like gloss, it sticks to your lips like a stain, and it plumps your pout while stinging your lips with a cooling sensation. Uh-May-Zing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment