Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Check out this ''stud''




I would first like to say how happy I am to be a part of DHH now!!! When Teresa informed me she wanted me to join in on this fab page, I thought.. well I am not wasting any time. I have to express whats on my mind right now!!! so im going to get right to the point! STUDS and SPIKES!!! while many of you may have already noticed this trend, it has got to be said. My love for these little guys is unhealthy. This is the best comback since the mustache! I want to stud everything I walk by, clothing, shoes, furniture,lamps,jewelry, headbands, seriously EVERYTHING!



For those of you who are a tad bit shy, here is a beginners item for you to ease on in to my world! You can chose, studs or spikes. (a bag at hot topic is like 6 bucks! ) and one super sassy collared top, sheer or not! most studs are easy to apply yourself and the spikes now screw on! WHAT?



No comments:

Post a Comment