Thursday, January 10, 2013

Get your GLOW

Happy Holidays, Hippies!


I hope you all partied your way in the hippiest New Year yet. With cheers and better years ahead, I couldn't wait to share my newest favorite product with you all. 

MAC SUPERB! 

I have been reaching for the golden hue of a glow all season, and this Christmas I snatched myself a wonder of a highlighter. 

MAC's Superb's soft, dry texture has an elegant champagne infused rose color that pronounces your inner glow without bringing attention to fine lines or larger pores. What I loved about this highlighter is that it is not only a universal shade for all skin colors, but you can also use this baby as an eye color as well. 

At 29 bucks, Id say this product is definitely worth trading in for some dewey and glowing cheeks. 



MAC Superb on my cheek and on my eyes pictured below


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I'm running to the Mac store as I type this to snatch this little beauty of a product up!! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete