Yes- we are both advocates of these mangy little guys. However, our just trust in the shag does not go unwarranted. Bangs can easily polish any ruff stone and always leaves room for diversity and modifications to your look.
For the one who is always itching a makeover (myself included)- a quick trim above the eyes, can make you feel brand new.
Contemplating bangs? Check out our bang styles for ideas..
ROUND FACE SYNDROME-While I have virtually sported every hair color and style- I find Bangs will always comfort my brows. Bangs are great for lengthening round faces and making them appear to be thinner. I do LOVE short across bangs-however, time and time again has proved that longer side swept bangs work best to thin out this shaped face. PS- This is me smiling. So jovial.
Heart Shape or long faces: Fear not! Bangs are the cutest accessory on these fab faces. Short Shabby bangs are adorable but long swept side bangs work wonders as well.
Trying to grow out your bangs? Or just don't feel like styling day three of those little pests? Try out some of these easy dos to hide your bangs.
1. Grab your bangs.
2. Twist them
3.Grab a new section of hair on the side (pull from your ear as if you are doing your hair half up-half down)
3. Twist again with the new section of hair.
4. Keep grabbing a new section of hair and twisting until you each the middle of your head.
5. Bobby Pin in place.
Hide your Bangs in a Waterfall....Braid.
1. Clip your bangs to the side with a bobby pin.
2. Grab a section of hair.
3. Split that section into two strands.
4. Cross them over
5. Grab a New piece of hair from the top
6. slide that strand into the middle of your two crossed over pieces.
7. Cross the two pieces once more.
8. Add a New strand in, cross again, repeat until your braid is as long as you want.
9. Add a Pretty bow for a finished (bang-less) look.
Don't have bangs? Want them momentarily?
Use a headband and a deep side part to test your likes of the newly short hairs.
And look! You already learned this do below, Here!