Friday, November 18, 2011

Things we like: Socks N Booties

As the non erudite season sedulously turns to winter, our ostensible clairvoyance dusts off those dirty boots from last year and gears up for child's play.


Boots are always the prized staple 'round the holidays-and why wouldn't they be? It doesn't always seem fitting to strut your Uncle's house in a 6inch pair of pumps (although, we are sure they would be beautiful). The non callous and comfort these bad boys bring to style will brighten up any hellacious holiday ennui.


Grab some tights, boots and add a pair of socks!

How we wore it: 
I wore my knee highs below my knee, mainly because I am shorter (5ft) with a more stout and muscular body. Having the socks above my knees would have made my legs look even shorter than they are. Leaving socks just below my knee make my calves and legs appear longer. Every inch helps!


Wearing tights slim down ALL legs. So, throwing socks on below the knee won't make your legs look bulkier. Its a fun, easy and winter-esque look. 


Asher has been fortunate enough to be given long and slender legs. Pulling the socks up above the knee make her legs appear even longer and slimmer (not fair). If you have long legs as well, definitely take advantage of this look, and pull those socks up above your knee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment