Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Don't Wash, just use Dry...Shampoo




I think by now, we all know that one of my absolute can't-live-without products has to be dry shampoo. Each week, my shampoo longevity rules goes longer and longer. Sick? Somewhat. Efficient? Absolutely. 

I will never deny that I hate washing my hair and being a Florida girl has kept that perilous challenge of an anti-shampoo life a mere battle. 

Here's the deal, my hair holds moisture. Seems normal. However, living in a danger zone of humidity..equivocates to a nightmare. My hair looks damp with every second I step outside. Dry Shampoo is a dyer must have. I cannot stress that enough. 

Thus, this leads me to Suave- Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. Yes, I know, it is very seldom that I leave my precious b&b products behind. However, this dry shampoo ROCKS. It adds lift to my hair, smells like a bed of spring flowers, and leaves my hair lookin' flyyyyyy. For four bucks...this has been my complete budget saving savior! 

Here's the only downside, this dry shampoo is SUPER white. So, for those of you with dark hair, beware of the spray. However, this reckless white sucker does easily set in with a few finger rubs to the scalp, not to worry. Plus, the product isnt super thick like its competing brands that leave your hair feeling even dirtier than before. This product is really, just completely convenient. 

Stop by your nearest drug store or super market and try this baby out! 

My Tip for Dry Shampoo: Put it in at night. When you wake up, your hair will look more voluminous! 

My hair is three days old in the picture above. Notice: my curls tend to get a bit sloppier as the days go by...but my roots are lookin lifted due to SUAVE!




2 comments:

  1. i will have to try the suave one. i'm currently using a tresseme one and it's not the greatest.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works out for you! Let me know how you like it, and thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete