Wednesday, October 10, 2012

French your way to the top.

It is VERY rare that I dont style and wear my bangs daily--they are my security blanket and I almost feel alien without them. 

However, because I spend the majority of my day studying, those bad boys need to go up and out of my face. 

Now, I can pretend that I thought of this style all on my own, Buttttt I didn't. I stole it from my dear pal, pinterest. 



I did my bun lower on my head than a normal styled bun for a few reasons. First, I wanted to get the look of an elegant updo from the front. I wanted some height on my head, a la celeb style. Two, I have such heavy and thick hair. After thirty minutes of rocking a bun, its migraine central. 

This style took me about five minutes and even for your anti-braiders out there, I have no doubt that this look is fool proof. 

Here is another front view picture (I know, redundant) but I wanted you to to see the effectiveness of the "updo" illusion. 



Don't know how to french your way up to this bun? I included a quick guide below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment